Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Parthena Subject: Corsets! Woohoo!
tLakota

posted on 10-12-2007 at 20:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Corsets! Woohoo!

I've started wearing corsets. They make me feel so sexy! And I'm not talking about those cheap, $20-$40 pieces of crap women buy at Victoria's Secret. It's comforting, gives me a smooth line, and I love it. What do you guys think? What kind of lingerie turns you on? And ladies, have you tried corsets yet?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tLakota (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VirginHunting

posted on 10-22-2007 at 01:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Classy choice.

'I've started wearing corsets. They make me feel so sexy! And I'm not talking about those cheap, $20-$40 pieces of crap women buy at Victoria's Secret. It's comforting, gives me a smooth line, and I love it. What do you guys think? What kind of lingerie turns you on? And ladies, have you tried corsets yet?'

Corsets are nice for those of us who dig class (and for those women who wish to appear more slender or curvacious). But, for most men sure winners will be anything that teases by barely covering up desirable aspects e.g. very short "boy shorts" - especially laced - and really anything laced - especially with "trap doors" for easy entry. Guys like me would probably also enjoy both keeping garments and maybe ripping them off or tearing openings (like if one were wearing pantyhose - laced or not.)

Are you preparing for losing your virginity or just hanging around for other reasons? Check out my thread: http://www.virgin-forum.com/viewforum/losing-my-virginity/Male-Virgin-Seeks-Female-Virgin--Websites-Mail.html .
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VirginHunting (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 12-21-2007 at 22:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My soul mate

VirginHunting has the same mind as me. Perhaps I should have been born a man. I also think that trapdoors are sexy (and useful for when you can't find a toilet nearby while travelling), as well as underwear that buttons up from underneath so the man doesn't need to pull the woman's legs together to take it off. And what's the deal with bras that do up from behind? It's as if the French have been looking for ways to madden men over the decades. (Or is the theory that the man must embrace the woman in order to take it off? In which case, it's a sweet idea ). I wish I could design my own lingerie line and if I did (do), I would have such things as: satin corsets (breasts held up by the sheer genius of the cut); nightgowns with 'windows' that button up at the breasts and crotch; and sexy outfits of strappy high-heels, suspenders, see-though skirts and tops (all lingerie) designed to KEEP ON during sex. After all, if it looks good on the woman and makes her look sexy, why remove it?

Any others have ideas?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 10 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum