Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ken Subject: where can I meet nice women
My_call

posted on 01-23-2008 at 17:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
where can I meet nice women

OK here's the thing.

I'm teetotal and don't like clubbing.

I live in the UK and clubbing is the "young adult" thing.

I could go to a libary or a drama club and it would be me and three other people, who would clubbing after the drama club finished.

I'm guess I'm looking for someone innocent, someone who's not real.

I have the issue with non-virgins.

Not a judgement thing but that I think they may have STI's or may have had an abortion.

I'm not a strong religious man but my view is I don't like abortions.

I feel that the world is not the way I want it to be but the larger number are happy so I need to get to grips with it in it's current state.

I dunno. People have me labelled as a mormon or a straight edge, not that's there is anything wrong with those people, it's just I not a mormon or a straight edge.

I am person, I'm a man and I have needs.

I want to meet someone, I want to go on holiday with them, I want to make big plans with them, I want to have sex, I want to belong.

I dunno, surely alcohol is not the reason they won't date me.

Surely not, why should I go clubbing and be someones meaningless experience for the night.

I want, I demand more than that.

I'm not going to bought over by the slogans and the bright lights.

I want to be with someone who likes me, who loves me, not who plans to show me off to there mates and use me.

I just don't know. I honestly don't.

But I'm not gonna give up, I never give up.

I just wonder if there is a special person for me.

I doubt it. I don't think that happens.

I think the lifestyle shapes a person.

what can I do?

I want to my own man, I'm gonna be my own man but I'll never be complete until I'm loved.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By My_call (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
tLakota

posted on 01-24-2008 at 01:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Email me

WE need to talk. Email me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tLakota (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 02-05-2008 at 04:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Try A Foreign Affair

They have thousandsof very very nicelaodes from arround the world.
I met mine through them 10 years ago.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.048 seconds, 10 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum