Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: RJlikesLatin Subject: Why men want Russian women
ken

posted on 03-29-2008 at 11:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Why men want Russian women

Why men want Russian women?

Look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=knEIM16NuPg&feature=related

Then Look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jSFD0Ni7miA

I think this really answers the question.

Ken

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
trav1856

posted on 07-30-2009 at 17:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
it has been my experience

That's a very very VERY small part of it. Granted, it is nice to have a beautiful woman at your side, but herein lies the truth. For every 20 beautiful women in the west, perhaps 2 of them will be kind and warm souls, with a bit of intelligence on top to complete the package.

Of the FSU women I've known (friends or otherwise), it's the opposite...perhaps 2 of them will be shallow and vapid. That's not to say that there aren't some silly ones, because there are, but silly girls can absorb knowledge just like focused and intelligent girls can.

Therefore, my anecdotal experience has led me to conclude that the majority of FSU women are the complete package, compared to attractive western women who've been coddled and pandered to all their lives, so they have no reason to excel, develop, and discover themselves as a whole person.

I have two good friends in Odessa, and they're both exceptionally brilliant (by western standards), wise beyond their years, and incredibly thoughtful of others.

That being said, an arm charm is just an arm charm....but an arm charm with some substance is NOT an arm charm, but someone that you can really admire, respect, and treat as an equal. IMHO.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By trav1856 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
khersonrent

posted on 11-15-2009 at 09:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I guess we have an answer

'That being said, an arm charm is just an arm charm....but an arm charm with some substance is NOT an arm charm, but someone that you can really admire, respect, and treat as an equal. IMHO.'

I guess trav answered topicstarters question
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By khersonrent (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RJlikesLatin

posted on 12-22-2009 at 16:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Attitude wins it for me

'Why men want Russian women?

Isn't this painting a broad picture of US women? There are super hot women in the United States and there are butt ugly women in Russia.

But as most have stated, Russian women who are hot are also cool and approachable where as American women who are hot are un-approachable, snotty, and stuck-up. I've never been to Russia, but to me attitude is more of a selling point than "thier-looks vs our-looks"" u-tube videos.

A cool video I've seen on-line was a guy who was trying to talk to a young women in New York and was getting the typical "get away from me creep" atitude. In comparison he walked up to a young women in Russia and she was really cool and invited him to a pub where she and her friends hang out at.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RJlikesLatin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.017 seconds, 11 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum