Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: JonyLeaber Subject: Causing Offence - What do RW find offensive?
phil_124

posted on 09-14-2008 at 10:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Causing Offence - What do RW find offensive?

Hello, been in contact recently with a female from the Ukraine and was just wondering what sort of things they might find offensive as their culture is no doubt different to ours. Don't want to accidently put my foot in it needlessly and lose a potentially decent one!

Just wondering if anyone had any experience of this or knows of any common mistakes?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By phil_124 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 04-02-2009 at 12:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
give compliments

One thing I have see many many men do is start to put Russia down or certain things about Russia down. Russian are a proud people and proud of there country and culture. Best thing is not to say anything negative. Every county has it faults. No need to point them out
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ragingbull

posted on 05-14-2009 at 21:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Offensive

We went from Kiev to Yalta. I left my razor in Kiev. I used hers. She didn't like that. I think it's because she uses that razor for other things than her arm pits.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ragingbull (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
choochie49

posted on 06-08-2010 at 20:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
UnKool

'We went from Kiev to Yalta. I left my razor in Kiev. I used hers. She didn't like that. I think it's because she uses that razor for other things than her arm pits.'

Can't says I blamed her, specially if you didn't ask perssion pryor to the use.. Would be like her using your boothbush to clean the kmode
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By choochie49 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JonyLeaber

posted on 12-16-2010 at 00:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What do RW find offensive?

I would like to thanks for this information

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JonyLeaber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.13 seconds, 12 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum