Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: choochie49 Subject: I need help about a woman from Ukraine
Spunk

posted on 03-12-2010 at 03:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I need help about a woman from Ukraine

Hi

I really need advice about a woman from Ukraine. I meet her on a dating site back in the start of October 2009. From the start there have been a good stream of letters and she sent me a lot of nice photos where she is a home and other places in Ukraine. Also photos of her son, parents and even 3 small videos taken by a girlfriend – one where she’s bowling and 2 from parks in her town. Also in the end of November I booked and paid for tickets so I could go down and meet her in the start of January 2010.

In the end of November I asked a little bit about sex, because I think that talking about sex is a natural thing. She told me that she is important but she didn’t want to talk about because she thought it was to early to talk about that. 3 weeks later she so in a chat told me that she have thought about it and admit that she was thinking about how sex with me would be. A little later in the chat she asked me: What do you like more sex: oral, anal?. I was a little surprised because I heard another place that women in Ukraine only had anal sex if they were prostitute. But of course there are women in Ukraine there like anal sex and not are prostitute.

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip down to her because of work, but anyway we continued to write and chat with each other. Now I’ll go down there in the start of April and tickets and apartment are fixed.

We also continued to talk about sex and one day I asked her have many men she got sex with in her life. She told me that she didn’t know, but in our chats she told me that she had been married until 12 years ago (she’s 38 years old) and after that had 3 relationships and a few one night stands. She had worked for the last 10 years as a tailor and before that she was working 4 years as bartender.

I told her several time that I never would judge her for anything in her life because it’s her past, but she all the time tells me that she don’t remember how many men she got sex with. 2-3 weeks ago she told that she also had tried to have sex with 2 men at the same time and that is not normally in my world. About sex in general she also told some months ago : seriously – I’m god !.

Now I really don’t know about it will be good idea to go and visit her about 3 weeks. Ok, she has been honest with me all the time (and answered all my questions) and we both moved our profile 2 weeks after we started to write to each other.

As told so she seems like an honest person and I trust her (or do I). But I can’t get out of my mind about she really was a bartender and maybe worked as a part time prostitute in this bar (or something like that).

She is really a beautiful woman and Monday this week she got birthday and I send her a nice bouquet of flowers and she Tuesday send me some photos of her with the flowers and other photos from her birthday. She also sent me a little video where she is skating and she really has sent me many photos.

I’ve dated 2 women from Ukraine before, but both relationships went wrong and now I don’t know about it’s a good idea to continue this relationship with her.

Can someone help with some good advice ??

Regards

Spunk
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Spunk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ken

posted on 03-12-2010 at 09:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
some advice

Hello, Sounds like she is being honest with you. Nothing wrong with being a bartender, no reason to assume because she worked as a bartender, she is a prostitute. I know lots of women who worked in Russia as bartenders and are great girls. About three some, most people have a few wild experiences in their past. Don’t know to many men who would turn down two women.

I assume you are talking to her on the phone? If not, you do not even now if she is real, or the letters are actually coming from her.

The worst think you can do is go over to meet one woman, especially if you have not been talking to her directly. So many agencies in the Ukraine make up letters, especially they companies that work with lots of affiliates. These affiliate agencies are real SCAMMERS. Then when you say your coming the break it off, or they meet you in the office, then some thing happens and that is the end. Seen it a thousand times.

Can I ask you what site you met her on?
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By ken (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Spunk

posted on 03-12-2010 at 10:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thanks Ken

Hej Ken

I only talked with her over Skype and so one time over the phone. She don't speak English so well, but I'm sure that never will be a problem.

My biggest problem is that she as I feel hide how many men she had sex. She even not give me a approximate number (or don't want).

I didn't find her on a dating agency, but on a free dating site :

And again I want to tell that she haven't given me any reason not to believe her, but I just wonder about it's normally want she have done sexual.

Thanks for youur reply Ken

Spunk

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Spunk (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
choochie49

posted on 06-08-2010 at 20:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Taboo Subject matter

"We also continued to talk about sex and one day I asked her have many men she got sex with in her life"

Discussions of a sexual nature is a good sign you are being set up for a fall.

Not to mention the fact you asked her of her past sex life, and it appears you were offended by her honesty.

If you don't wanna know the answer, then don't ask the question...

After you meet her, and begin to develope a relationship, then you can ask of her more personal questions.

What if it was the other way around? And she asked how many times you have had sex? And she didn't like the number of times you had been sexually active?

These are merely an opinion, and take them at face value

Vest Regards,
Choo
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By choochie49 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.036 seconds, 11 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum