Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Jimbo Subject: Another mass shooting, this time by two police officers
Jimbo

posted on 08-24-2012 at 21:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Another mass shooting, this time by two police officers

I woke up this morning to the news about anther shooting, 10 people shot in NY city outside the Empire State Building. WOW I thought another mass shooting. Came hope tonight found out the shooter shot one person and the police shoot 9, the gunmen and 8 bystanders. The video shows police only about 12 feet away, as usual the police unload their guns, but this time in a crowded street. Hitting 8 bystanders and only hitting the gunmen twice. Not sure who is more dangerous the criminals in America or the police in America.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jimbo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
NicolasM

posted on 11-15-2012 at 09:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
deprressing

That is really sad, who is supposed to protect innocent people when the ones in charge of that responsibility are just as bad as the criminals.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By NicolasM (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Darren0

posted on 11-20-2012 at 11:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow

i was thinking the same exact thing. I hate the fact that in the US i feel more intimidated by the police then guys who look like criminals, not sure who a policeman is or what his personality is like, some of them can be a little out there. I respect what they do but its the same situation as the military, you just don't know
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Darren0 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jimbo

posted on 03-10-2013 at 16:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Blue Code of Silence

You defiantly have to watch out in American of the police. Look what happened in LA, a police office broke the “Blue Code of Silence” and what happen to him. I hate to say it but as long as there is a blue code of silence in the America, then all Police in America are criminals themselves.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jimbo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.962 seconds, 11 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum