Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: The Virgin Nurse Subject: 16 yrs old
questioned

posted on 05-19-2005 at 00:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
16 yrs old

alright, so i'm 16 now.
my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 4 months, and he's not a virgin. i am.
i feel like i'm ready to have sex with him, because i trust him, and that IS the base of any relationship. i guess i'm just scared of the pain? and since it will be more special to me than him?
help.. i don't know what to decide. i really want him to be my first, i think he'd just be the best for it just because he has become one of my best friends, and we have talked about sex before. he knows i'd rather get on the pill first, and my mom said that even though i'm young, she'd rahter know and take me to a doctor before i do (but i think she'll still flip).
another problem is that i'm moving in two months, back to israel. my boyfriend is even coming with me for a month, so i mean that's another way i know he cares for me a lot. but still? am i just rushing it?
i don't know.. please give advice?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By questioned (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
green_eyes

posted on 06-02-2005 at 19:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I think you need to ask yourself some questions first. If you answer "No" to any of these, then you need to rethink what you're doing.

(1) Do you know what birth control and STD protection to use, where to get it, and how you'll pay for it? If it's condoms, will you feel comfortable asking your boyfriend to use one?

(2) Can you talk openly with your boyfriend about getting STD-tested?

(3) Are you prepared to visit the gyno? Do you know how to choose a doctor, get there, and pay for the appt?

(4) Could you handle it if you and your boyfriend broke up soon after having sex?

(5) Can you imagine buying a pregnancy test, taking it, and living with the results? No birth control is 100% effective

(6) Do you feel like your boyfriend will stay with you if you two don't have sex? If he didn't want to have sex, would you still want to?

If you have any reservations or doubts, REMEMBER: You will never regret waiting.

I hope this helped. At least reconsider it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By green_eyes (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 22:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Ah...the wonder what your hormones will do to ya.... This is common. You may feel like your ready but are you really? Think about what may be behind those eyes of your bf.When you guys have sex, what kind of person will he be after you guys do it? He may follow you but that isn't a excuse to have sex with him..I can't tell you when you are ready, that's will be your decision. I had a Bf once who was soooo crazy about me, that he moved around 45 miles from his old house to less 2 miles from where I live. This was during the time when we were "In Love"(For 4 Years that is)...and I was about to give him my virginity but that thing called "Predictions" made me think what could happen. I'm glad I used that because turns out, he was just trying to impress half of the school that he could be the first to have sex with me.I broke up with himBut anyway...If your bf is over 18 and you guys have sex, he could go to jail for statuatory rape. I can't decide for you but I'm just telling you, you should think about your decision really hard. Talk to him about how you feel and let him talk to you how he feels about it.BTW..if you guys are going to..two things..condoms and birth control.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum