Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: codybiltmore Subject: Looking for someone
huskyalaska

posted on 09-24-2020 at 11:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Alaskan Perspective on Asian women

I've lived near Juneau Alaska for nearly 35 years. In that time, I've grown to appreciated the Tlingit and Haida tribes. They have ties to the orient (way way back) and do have the cheekbone structure that I see as Asian.

I would like to meet an Asian woman, a Philippine woman, or maybe Thai woman, to bring home to my life to enjoy and live out the rest of my life.

Can anyone recommend a way for me to start the process for this. I am ready.

Thanks in advance.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By huskyalaska (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
codybiltmore

posted on 10-13-2020 at 09:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Where to meet Asian women

Try this link to meet asian women

The link above leads to the website (loveme.com) of the company A Foreign Affair. Not only can you immediately begin contacting asian women, Philippine women, Chinese women, Thai women, etc., but AFA holds seminars about dating foreign women. The seminars are free and held in cities across the country.

AFA is expert in helping good men like yourself find a mate from all around the world. I am not affiliated with the company, by the way. I just know a lot about them, as do many of the members of this forum. AFA has been around for over two decades and has an amazing success record.

Good luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By codybiltmore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.008 seconds, 9 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum