Philippine Singles
Forum Home Forum Search FAQ Site Home Site Search Manage Mail Chat Room Sign-up Subscribe Help Contact
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: admin Subject: Talk to the experts live every Wednesday evening.
admin

posted on 09-30-2007 at 22:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Talk to the experts every live every Wednesday evening.

Talk to the experts every live every Wednesday evening. Sponsored by
Asian Women Forum in conjunction with Foreign ladies, AFA and Foreignwomen.com, fiancée-visas.com & marriageservices.org
Please join us every Wednesday evening from 9:30PM to 10:30PM Eastern Time. Participation is easy and FREE (normal long distance charges will apply). Simply call 1-404-920-6610 and when prompted enter conference code 935905# Once you have joined the conference simply press *1 to join the conversation!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By admin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SingleTravel

posted on 12-03-2007 at 21:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
conference was great!

I joined the conference last week and was very pleasantly surprised, Helen form the Philippines was extremely knowledgeable, and her guest I fell in love with, what a little darling. I learned so much about Philippine women. I always preferred the Latin women but now I think I am hook on the Philippine women. Also I did not realize how many men would be on the call. I give this conference a two thumbs up
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SingleTravel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Bobby54

posted on 12-07-2007 at 21:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
more info?

Do they do these calls every week? Is this like a 900 number, I mean is there a high per minute charge?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Bobby54 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
admin

posted on 04-18-2012 at 14:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Conference Call - NOT a 900 number!

Wednesday focuses on the women of the Philippines. It's definitely not a "900 number" type scenario. We interview the women who are actually listed on the site and the primary focus is to allow our members to ask questions and gain insight on the customs and culture of the region in focus. It's completely professional and any "off color" comments will not be tolerated. Again Participation in any of these calls is free and easy. All calls take place at the same time, 9:30 Eastern time! Call (404) 920-6610 and when prompted enter conference code 935905# Once you have joined the conference simply press *1 to join the conversation!

For more info visit the website : http://www.loveme.com/information/conference-call.html
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By admin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 11 queries

Philippine Singles Forum reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Philippine Singles Forum. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Philippine Singles Forum